15 California CEUs pending for category 1, CEP 142
15 NCCAOM PDAs pending
Dates: September 13 & 20 (two Sundays), 9:00 am - 5:30 pm West Coast PST time both days
Location: Your home!
Tuition: Early-bird $340
• Late registration after September 1: $375
Please note: The tuition fee includes a sample essential oil kit that we will be using during the webinar, as well as the webinar handout booklet! These will be mailed to you after registration. Be aware that anyone registering after September 3 may or may not receive these in time – register early!
Cancellation policy: Cancellations received up to Sept. 1 receive a full refund less a $50 cancellation fee. No refunds can be given after Sept. 1, 2020.
To register by credit card: Register online with the button above or call us at 800-682-8827
• The eight basic exogenous and endogenous factors that disrupt immune functions
• The fundamental difference between short-term immune response and longterm immune potency
• Enhancing thyroid, adrenal and pituitary functions to support immune system integrity
• Analysis and treatment of deficiency and dysregulation (autoimmune) immune conditions, incl. acute and chronic infections, chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia and Hashimoto's thyroiditis.
• The particular essential oils, herbs, acupuncture points and nutrients that modulate and boost immune functions
• Treating the three fundamental patterns that underlie all allergy (hypersensitivity) conditions
Special topics covered in this information-packed seminar will include:
• The hidden role of female hormonal imbalance in allergic and autoimmune disorders
• Environmental and metabolic toxins as immune disruptors
• Emotional imbalance and unproductive stress as cytokine disruptors
• Antioxidant therapy to combat free radical-induced damage to immunity
The current viral epidemic has clearly increased the need for optimizing immune functions. Disorders of immune functioning already account for a large and growing portion of today’s health concerns. They include first, immune-deficiency disorders such as chronic infections, chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, and so on. Second, immune-hyperactive disorders such as various allergic disorders (eczema, food allergies, etc.) and autoimmune disorders (Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, etc.). To achieve truly effective results in all these disorders, and to prevent future relapses, they should be evaluated and treated using a systemic, integrated approach.
In this webinar we will analyze and differentiate immune disorders according to the underlying functional deficiencies of the organs involved, as well as with Chinese medicine energetics. These fundamental patterns of dysfunction include hyper- and hypo-adrenal syndrome (in three stages), hypothyroid syndrome (all types), intestinal dysbiosis, toxicosis (four types) and nutritional deficiencies. Each condition will also be assessed in terms of Chinese medicine patterns and treatment principles.
Treatment modalities discussed for each condition will include essential oils, Western and Chinese herbs, acupuncture points, nutrition and specialized supplements. Many oils, herbs and points exhibit actions beneficial to immune functions, such as immunostimulant, antioxidant, adaptogenic, antiviral, NK-cell stimulant, antihistamine, pituitary-regulating, adrenocortical stimulant,and so on.
This information-packed webinar will present the essential, practical information needed to start using essential oils and herbs for immunity safely and effectively.
"Dr. Holmes' seminar on immune dysfunctions is invaluable if you are seeing chronic, complex cases such as chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, cancer, allergies, etc. Although much of what he discusses isn't learned in standard Chinese Medicine, the information is relevant to probably 90% of my patients. It is the missing link to being able to more readily diagnose and successfully treat these modern disease processes. Dr. Holmes offers a wealth of information and clinical expertise through an integrative blend of classical Chinese Medicine and functional medicine. We are lucky to have him raise the bar of our medicine, and our patients in turn are lucky to benefit."
Elizabeth Fine, L.Ac., Los Angeles, CA