14 NCCAOM PDAs pending
15 California CEUs pending for category 1, CEP 142
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED
Date: February 12 & 19, '23 (two Sundays), 9:00 am - 5:30 pm West Coast PST time both days, or 12:00 - 8:30 pm EST
Location: Your home office
Tuition: Early-bird $350
• Late registration after February 3: $395
Please note: The tuition fee includes a 34-page course booklet! It will be mailed to you about two weeks before the seminar. Be aware that if you register after February 3, you may not receive it in time for the first session, all depending on your location and postal service efficiency – register early!
To register: Register by credit card with the button above, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on 707-546-3706 or 800-682-8827.
• Please note: Registration will close at 3 pm PST (West Coast time) on Friday, Feb. 10.
Cancellation policy: Cancellations received up to Feb. 3 receive a full refund less a $50 cancellation fee. No refunds can be given after Feb. 3, 2023.
Joining the seminar online with Zoom: The Join information on Zoom will be emailed to you on Friday afternoon, Feb. 10. This email will contain the link to join the Meeting on Sunday 12. The following week you will receive the link to the second day.
Seminar check-in will start on Sunday at 8:30 am PST. If necessary, change your Zoom ID to match your registration name. You may want to check in early in case of any unforseen technical difficulties. Please bring your CA or NCCAOM license number for the morning rollcall if requiring ceus.
Questions? Contact us at 800-682-8827 or email@example.com
• Detailed presentation and systemic treatment of common mood disorders, including anxiety, depression, OCD and PTSD
• The biochemistry, emotional neuroses and patterns of energetic imbalance seen in each mood disorder
• Pathogenic emotions as cause of mood disorders as well as chronic disease
• The treatment of patterns of brain peptide imbalance associated with particular mood disorders
• The typical body-mind energetic imbalances seen in each disorder, with essential oil and acupuncture point treatment
• How to evaluate a client's whole condition using Six-Condition Functional Diagnosis
• The powerful psycho-energetic effects of essential oils with olfactory therapy
Mood disorders and emotional neuroses are widely seen and on the rise. They powerfully influence physical wellbeing as well as the outcome of actual disease. The ability to identify, diagnose and treat these common conditions at any stage of their development can therefore make a big difference in clinical practice. In the case of patients on medication or pleasure drugs, systemic treatment can also reduce the need for these, counteract their negative effects and help resolve any actual addiction present.
Taking a systemic integrative approach, in this online seminar we will consider anxiety and depression from three perspectives:
• The mental-emotional disturbance (often traumatic) that usually underpins them
• The energetic imbalances that they present – as accurately described in Chinese medicine
• The dysfunction of brain chemistry: patterns of misrouted hormones and neurotransmitters
For treatment modalities, we will explore herbal and focused nutrient solutions, as well as olfactory therapy techniques. Essential oils can act as especially potent catalysts for managing these disorders as they directly impact the brain's limbic system and modulate peptide functions. In so doing, they directly help resolve the pathogenic emotions and their energetic imbalances that underpin mood disorders.
"This seminar gave me the tools I needed to work with my more challenging patients, as well as with children. Peter's depth of knowledge really brings this valuable material to life."
– Dia Vickery LAc
"After taking Peter’s course on Mental-Emotional Disorders, I was able to bring my treatments to a much deeper level by adding essential oils to my protocols. My patients have noticed a huge difference in how they feel afterwards as well."
– Stephanie Petix Willard LAc
"I really liked the presentation of essential oils as a major therapeutic modaliy in the context of Chinese medicine. This seminar on Shen disorders adresses an area not easily accessed by the other tools in a Chinese medicine practitioner’s toolkit."
– Brenda Hood LAc
"I love the reminder of the power of approaching essential oils from a place of being connected to spirit. There is such a vast, sweet, connected powerful universe that opens when we approach the oils in this way."
– Aiden Seraphim LAc
"I just wanted to say thank you for the amazing class this past weekend. It was phenomenal. I learned a lot on so many levels. I am grateful and humbled and thankful to you for giving the information with such passion, intelligence and patience . . . Essential oils hold the wisdom and spirit of the whole plant. Using the oils unlocks some area of the brain in a sort of lock and key effect that is otherwise unreachable, dissolving the barrier that exists for healing to occur." – Elizabeth Fine LAc
"Using the oils in my practice for just one week after the Mental-Emotional Disorders seminar has been amazing. The oils did a lot of the work for me in guiding the treatment to the next stage of healing. They shifted everything very quickly and profoundly to the next appropriate level. Thank-you for your good work. "
– Bree Dellerson LAc