15 California CAB CEUs available for category 1, CEP 142
14 NCCAOM PDAs pending
Dates: June 11 & 18 (two Sundays), 9:00 am - 5:30 pm West Coast PST time both days, or 12:00 - 8:30 pm EST
Location: Your home office!
Tuition: Early-bird $350
• Late registration after May 31: $395
• Buddy rate special: Register for yourself and a friend, and receive a $325 rate each!
Note: To receive this discount at any time, one person must register for both participants and pay with one credit card. Registrations must be made by phone. Individual invoices can be issued, however.
• Please note: The tuition fee includes the course booklet, which will be mailed to you before the seminar. Be aware that if you register after May 31, you may not receive these in time for the first session, all depending on your location and postal service efficiency – register early!
To register: Register by credit card with the button above, or email us: email@example.com, or call us on 707-546-3706 or 800-682-8827. Registration will close at 4 pm PST (West Coast time) on Friday, June 9.
Joining the seminar online with Zoom: The Join information on Zoom will be emailed to you on Friday, June 9. This email will contain the link to join the Meeting on Sunday and the intake form to receive ceus.
Seminar check-in will start on Sunday 11th at 8:30 am PST. If necessary, change your Zoom ID to match your registration name. You may want to check in early in case of any unforseen technical difficulties. Please bring your CA or NCCAOM license number for the morning rollcall.
Cancellation policy: Cancellations received up to May 31 receive a full refund less a $50 cancellation fee. No refunds can be given after May 31, 2021.
• Allergy and autoimmune disorders as dysfunctions of immune hypersensitivity
• The three fundamental patterns of hypersensitivity from which all allergy and autoimmune conditions arise
• Using Six Condition diagnosis to quickly establish the hypersensitivity terrain and to guide treatment with herbs, nutrients, essential oils, points, etc.
• Pattern differentiation and comprehensive treatment of food allergies, dermatitis, allergic rhinitis, psoriasis, otitis media, and other autoimmune disorders
• How to differentiate and treat food intolerance, food sensitivity and food allergy, and their relation to acute and chronic food stagnation
• The most important essential oils, single herbs, formulas and nutrients for treating specific allergy and autoimmune conditions
• The significant psycho-emotional, or Shen imbalance, aspect of many hypersensitivity disorders
• Using topical applications (including essential oil liniments) in the case of acute eczema, hayfever, psoriasis, etc.
Allergy and autoimmune disorders account for a large and growing portion of today's health concerns. Effective treatment today requires a comprehensive bifocal approach, one that combines Chinese medicine pattern differentiation with advanced functional medicine.
Allergy disorders consist of a hypersensitive terrain in which a dysfunctional immune system over-reacts to external or internal pathogens. A wider range of allergy and autoimmune disorders than was originally thought involves hypersensitivity, including food allergies, allergic rhinitis, allergic asthma, otitis media, psoriasis, Hashimoto's thyroiditis and interstitial cystitis. To effectively treat these, their basic underlying key pathologies need to be evaluated and treated. We can discern them from the case-history as three fundamental, longterm patterns.
This seminar will provide the essential tools necessary for evaluating and treating allergy and autoimmune conditions with an integrated treatment approach. We will highlight important single oils and Western and Chinese herbs that have proven particularly effective in treatment. We will discuss typical approaches to treatment and formula building, based largely on the presenter's own experience.
"I liked the comprehensive, thoughtful analysis of the root cause of allergies and autoimmune disorders. The seminar was too short! Peter has so much knowledge, I could listen for at least another 8 hrs for him to be able to go into even more detail."
– Anita Pietrofitta LAc
"I appreciated the discussion of the pathogenesis of hypersensitivity disorders and linking the Chinese medicine pattern syndromes to the Western pattern syndromes. Peter's workshop content and presentation are very organized. The material has immediate clinical applications.
– Patricia Kronin LAc
"I enjoyed seeing protocols using essential oils along with tinctures and with Chinese herbal combinations. The Zoom was managed very well, so that people could really feel like they were participating."
– Dan Kenner LAc
"I really liked Peter’s explanation of the patterns of immune dysfunction, and especially his 6 Conditions of Functional Pathology! It makes sooooo much more sense to me after all these years!"
– Heather Coyle LAc
"I enjoyed learning some new information regarding oils and other important and useful tips. I am deeply appreciative of all the great contributions that Peter has made to Chinese Medicine. He is a great gift."
– Darcy Dziedzic
"I’m very impressed with Peter’s incredible knowledge, experience and depth of understanding – thank you for all the research and insights, and the easy-to-follow organization of the seminar notebook."
– Amielle Moyer LAc
"Dr. Holmes offers a wealth of information and clinical expertise through an integrative blend of classical Chinese Medicine and functional medicine. We are lucky to have him raise the bar of our medicine, and our patients in turn are lucky to benefit.”
– Elizabeth Fine LAc