15 California CEUs available for category 1, CEP 142
14 NCCAOM PDAs available
Dates: June 6 & 20 (two Sundays), 9:00 am - 5:30 pm West Coast PST time both days, or 12:00 - 8:30 pm EST
Location: Your home office!
Tuition: Early-bird $350
• Late registration after May 31: $395
• Buddy rate special: Register for yourself and a friend, and receive a $320 rate each!
Note: To receive this discount at any time, one person must register for both participants and pay with one credit card. Registrations must be made by phone. Individual invoices can be issued, however.
• Please note: The tuition fee includes the course booklet, which will be mailed to you before the seminar. Be aware that if you register after May 28, you may or may not receive these in time for the first session, all depending on your location and postal service efficiency – register early!
To register: Register by credit card with the button above, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on 707-546-3706 or 800-682-8827.Registration will close at 4 pm PST (West Coast time) on Friday, May 28.
Joining the seminar online with Zoom: The Join information on Zoom will be emailed to you before Friday, June 4, in the afternoon. This email will contain the link to join the Meeting on Sunday.
Seminar check-in will start on Sunday 6th at 8:30 am PST. If necessary, change your Zoom ID to match your registration name. You may want to check in early in case of any unforseen technical difficulties. Please bring your CA or NCCAOM license number for the morning rollcall.
Cancellation policy: Cancellations received up to May 31 receive a full refund less a $50 cancellation fee. No refunds can be given after May 31, 2021.
• Hypersensitivity as basic immune dysfunction: allergy and autoimmunity
• The three fundamental origins of hypersensitivity conditions
• Food sensitivities, food allergies and intestinal dysbiosis
• Using Six Condition diagnosis to quickly establish the hypersensitivity terrain and to guide treatment
• Pattern differentiation and comprehensive treatment of food allergies, dermatitis, allergic rhinitis, asthma, otitis media, Hashimoto's thyroiditis and other autoimmune disorders
• The most important essential oils, acupuncture points, single herbs and formulas for treating allergy and autoimmune conditions
• Differentiating allergy disorders according to their root and branch pattern presentation
• The psycho-emotional aspect of hypersensitivity disorders
Allergy disorders account for a large and growing portion of today's health concerns. They consist of a hypersensitive terrain in which a dysfunctional immune system over-reacts to external or internal pathogens. Hypersensitivity can cause a wide range of allergy and autoimmune disorders, including food allergies, allergic rhinitis, allergic asthma, otitis media, Hashimoto's thyroiditis and interstitial cystitis. To effectively treat these disorders, their basic underlying key pathologies need to be evaluated and treated. We can summarize these from the case-history as three basic, longterm root patterns. In addition, a bifocal comprehensive approach is required, one that combines Chinese medicine pattern differentiation with functional medicine.
This seminar will provide the essential tools necessary for evaluating and treating allergic and autoimmune conditions with an integrated treatment approach using essential oils, acupuncture, herbs, nutrition and supplements. We will highlight important single oils and Western and Chinese herbs that have proven particularly effective in treatment. We will discuss typical approaches to treatment and formula building, based largely on the presenter's own experience.
"Thank you for the tremendous amount of information, the detailed seminar booklet and product resources. I appreciated the clinical usefulness of the oil protocols that you can use Monday morning in the clinic."
– Beth Farrar LAc
“Peter's classes are by far the most interesting and valuable continuing education I have taken to date. The information is fascinating and practical, and I have been able to immediately apply the knowledge I have gained, much to the delight of myself and my patients.”
– Gina Haber LAc, DNBAO
"The functional medicine framework of the Immunity seminar was very helpful. I liked the incorporation of Western herbal medicine concepts, and it was nice to have samples of the oils to work with."
– Nicole Hohmann LAc
"I’m very impressed with Peter’s incredible knowledge, experience and depth of understanding – thank you for all the research and insights, and the easy-to-follow organization of the seminar notebook."
– Amielle Moyer LAc
"Dr. Holmes offers a wealth of information and clinical expertise through an integrative blend of classical Chinese Medicine and functional medicine. We are lucky to have him raise the bar of our medicine, and our patients in turn are lucky to benefit.”
– Elizabeth Fine LAc