15 California CEUs pending for category 1, CEP 142
14 NCCAOM PDAs pending
Dates: March 27 & 28 (two Sundays), 9:00 am - 5:30 pm West Coast PST time both days, or 12:00 - 8:30 pm EST
Location: Your home office!
Tuition: Early-bird $350
• Late registration after March 18: $395
• Buddy rate special: Register for yourself and a friend, and receive a $320 rate each!
Note: To receive this discount at any time, one person must register for both participants and pay with one credit card. Registrations must be made by phone. Individual invoices can be issued, however.
• Please note: The tuition fee includes a sample essential oil kit that we will be using during the seminar, as well as the course booklet! These will be mailed to you soon after registration. Be aware that if you register after March 22, you may or may not receive these in time for the first session, all depending on your location and postal service efficiency – register early!
To register: Register by credit card with the button above, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on 707-546-3706 or 800-682-8827.
• Please note: Registration will close at 4 pm PST (West Coast time) on Friday, March 26.
Joining the seminar online with Zoom: The Join information on Zoom will be emailed to you on Friday, March 26, in the evening. This email will contain the link to join the Meeting on Saturday and Sunday. Seminar check-in will start on Saturday 27th 8:30 am PST. Please bring your CA or NCCAOM license number for the rollcall. If necessary, change your Zoom ID to match your registration name. You may want to check in early in case of any unforseen technical difficulties.
Cancellation policy: Cancellations received up to March 18 receive a full refund less a $50 cancellation fee. No refunds can be given after March 18, 2021.
• The common root of immune hypersensitivity and autoimmunity
• The three basic origins of most hypersensitivity conditions
• Defining food sensitivities versus food allergies
• Using Six Condition diagnosis to quickly establish the hypersensitivity terrain and to guide treatment
• The most important single herbs, oils and formulas used for treating allergy and autoimmune conditions
• Differentiating allergy disorders according to their root and branch pattern presentation
• Pattern differentiation and comprehensive treatment of food allergies, dermatitis, allergic rhinitis, asthma, otitis media and allegic brain fog
• The psycho-emotional aspect of hypersensitivity disorders
Allergy disorders account for a large and growing portion of today's health concerns. They consist of a hypersensitive terrain in which a dysfunctional immune system over-reacts to external or internal pathogens. Hypersensitivity includes a wide range of disorders, including allergic rhinitis, otitis media, food allergies, atopic asthma, urticaria, atopic dermatitis and cerebral insufficiency. To effectively treat these disorders, a bifocal comprehensive approach is required, one that combines functional medicine and Chinese medicine pattern differentiation.
This seminar will provide the essential tools necessary for evaluating and treating allergic and autoimmune conditions with an integrated blend of herbs, essential oils, nutrition and supplements. We will highlight important single Western and Chinese herbs, and essential oils that have proven effective in treatment. We will discuss typical approaches to treatment and formula building, based largely on the presenter's own experience.
“Peter's classes are by far the most interesting and valuable continuing education I have taken to date. The information is fascinating and practical, and I have been able to immediately apply the knowledge I have gained, much to the delight of myself and my patients.”
– Gina Haber LAc, DNBAO
"Dr. Holmes offers a wealth of information and clinical expertise through an integrative blend of classical Chinese Medicine and functional medicine. We are lucky to have him raise the bar of our medicine, and our patients in turn are lucky to benefit.”
– Elizabeth Fine, LAc, Los Angeles, CA