with Peter Holmes L.Ac., M.H.
15 California CEUs available & 14 NCCAOM PDAs available
PREREGISTRATION IS REQUIRED
Note: This seminar is open only to practitioners who have completed a prior Aroma Acupoint Level I seminar
Date: June 10 & 11 (Sat. & Sun.), 9:00 am - 5:30 pm both days
Location: Yo San University
Tuition: Early-bird $350
Late registration after May 26: $395
Cancellation policy: Cancellations received by May 26 receive a full refund less a $50 cancellation fee. No refunds can be given after May 26 '17.
To register by credit card: Register online with the button above or call us at 800 682-8827
Take Your Aroma Acupoint Treatments to the Next Level!
Remember the significant and even transformative shifts that you experienced with the first level of Aroma Acupoint treatment? And the powerful discoveries you may be continuing to see in your practice? Well, that is just scratching the surface! If you are serious and ready to up-level your depth of understanding and capacity to discover new therapeutic potentials, then this advanced level of AAT treatment is right for you. Through participating and co-creating in this hands-on workshop you will be able to greatly expand your treatment repertoire and diagnostic skills. More, you will discover a whole new dimension to this treatment modality that will exponentially enhance your relationship to the essential oils in particular and to the power of energetic medicine in general.
In this advanced workshop you will ...
• Learn how to differentiate and treat conditions on both the Qi and Shen (mental-emotional) level with full confidence
• Explore complex Six Condition syndromes, e.g. Cold-Weak-Tense, Tense-Hot-Damp, etc., and their AAT treatment
• Learn when and how to tailor the treatment to your client’s specific needs by modifying treatment sequences
• Develop an intimate relationship with the essential oils to unlock their true potential
• Deepen your knowledge of the Six Conditions and take your diagnostic skills to the next level
• Dismantle complex case histories involving physical and emotional aspects through the power of group discussion
• Explore the inner nature of select essential oils to facilitate integral healing
This seminar was an amazing experience. The material, information, technique and instructors were all phenomenal. I have a smile on my face and warmth in my heart, as well as enthusiasm in sharing this technique with my clients. Thank you so much Tiffany and Peter. I am grateful.
— Irene Cats
I absolutely love your classes. I wish the seminar had lasted for another two days! You are great teachers with wonderful energy. It’s such a treat to feel that one’s teachers are passionate about what they are teaching. Thank you for your enthusiasm, commitment and love for the oils that you share with us.
— Anais Crouzoulon LAc