with Peter Holmes L.Ac., M.H.
14 NCCAOM PDAs available
PREREGISTRATION IS REQUIRED
Date: November 18 & 19
Location: Pacific College of Oriental Medicine, 110 William St., New York, NY 10038
Tuition: Early-bird $350
Late registration after November 4: $395
Cancellation policy: Cancellations received by Nov. 4 receive a full refund less a $50 cancellation fee. No refunds can be given after Nov. 4, 2017.
To register by credit card, call us on 800 682-8827 or simply register online with the button above
Take Your Aroma Acupoint Treatments to the Next Level!
Remember the significant and even transformative shifts that you experienced with the first level of Aroma Acupoint treatment? And the powerful discoveries you may be continuing to see in your practice? Well, that is just scratching the surface! If you are serious and ready to up-level your depth of understanding and capacity to discover new therapeutic potentials, then this advanced level of AAT treatment is right for you. Through participating and co-creating in this hands-on workshop you will be able to greatly expand your treatment repertoire and diagnostic skills. More, you will discover a whole new dimension to this treatment modality that will exponentially enhance your relationship to the essential oils in particular and to the power of energetic medicine in general.
In this advanced workshop you will ...
• Learn how to differentiate and treat conditions on both the Qi and Spirit (mental-emotional) level with full confidence
• Explore complex Six Condition syndromes, e.g. Cold-Weak-Tense, Tense-Hot-Damp, etc., and their AAT treatment
• Learn when and how to tailor the treatment to your client’s specific needs by modifying treatment sequences
• Develop an intimate relationship with the essential oils to unlock their true potential
• Deepen your knowledge of the Six Conditions and take your diagnostic skills to the next level
• Dismantle complex case histories involving physical and emotional aspects through the power of group discussion
• Explore the inner nature of select essential oils to facilitate integral healing
This seminar was an amazing experience. The material, information, technique and instructors were all phenomenal. I have a smile on my face and warmth in my heart, as well as enthusiasm in sharing this technique with my clients. Thank you so much Tiffany and Peter. I am grateful.
— Irene Cats LAc
I absolutely love your classes. I wish the seminar had lasted for another two days! You are great teachers with wonderful energy. It’s such a treat to feel that one’s teachers are passionate about what they are teaching. Thank you for your enthusiasm, commitment and love for the oils that you share with us.
— Anais Crouzoulon LAc
This was the best seminar I have ever attended. You reminded me why we all practice this medicine ... the magic, the science, the purpose, the connection to nature and spirit, and the power of plant medicine.
— Elisa Angelone LAc