with Peter Holmes L.Ac., M.H.
14 NCCAOM PDAs available
PREREGISTRATION IS REQUIRED
Date: April 7 & 8, 2018
Location: Columbia, TBA
Tuition: Early-bird $350
Late registration after March 23: $395
Cancellation policy: Cancellations received by March 23 receive a full refund less a $50 cancellation fee. No refunds can be given after March 23, 2018.
To register by credit card, call us on 800 682-8827 or simply register online with the button above
Take Your Aroma Acupoint Treatments to the Next Level!
Remember the significant and even transformative shifts that you experienced with the first level of Aroma Acupoint Therapy? And the powerful discoveries you may be continuing to see in your practice? Well, that is just scratching the surface! If you are serious and ready to up-level your depth of understanding and capacity to discover new therapeutic potentials, then this advanced level of AAT treatment is right for you.
Through participating in this hands-on workshop you will be able to greatly expand your treatment repertoire and diagnostic skills. More, you will discover a new dimension to this treatment modality that will exponentially enhance your relationship to the essential oils in particular and to the power of energetic medicine in general.
In this advanced workshop you will ...
• Explore complex Six Condition syndromes, e.g. Cold-Weak-Tense, Tense-Hot-Damp, etc., and their treatment with essential oils – with practicums
• Learn to differentiate between conditions on the Qi and Spirit (mental-emotional) level and treat accordingly with full confidence
• Explore the inner or spirit nature of certain key essential oils to unlock their true potential and facilitate integral healing
• Learn when and how to tailor the treatment to your client’s specific condition by modifying treatment sequences with other oil-point combinations
• Explore the role of inner development in diagnosis and oil treatment for creating good rapport and deep, lasting changes
• Dismantle complex case histories involving both physical and emotional symptoms through powerful group discussion
This seminar was an amazing experience. The material, information, technique and instructors were all phenomenal. I have a smile on my face and warmth in my heart, as well as enthusiasm in sharing this technique with my clients. Thank you so much, I am grateful.
— Irene Cats LAc
I absolutely love your classes. I wish the seminar had lasted for another two days! It’s such a treat to feel that one’s teachers are passionate about what they are teaching. Thank you for your enthusiasm, commitment and love for the oils that you share with us.
— Anais Crouzoulon LAc
This was the best seminar I have ever attended. You reminded me why we all practice this medicine ... the magic, the science, the purpose, the connection to nature and spirit, and the power of plant medicine.
— Elisa Angelone LAc