Peter Holmes L.Ac., M.H.
15 California CEUs pending, Category 1, CEP 142
14 NCCAOM PDAs available
PREREGISTRATION IS REQUIRED
Date: October 28 & 29 (Sat. & Sun.), 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Location: Yo San University, 13315 West Washington Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90066
Tuition: $350 early-bird
• Yo San student discount is 10%
• Buddy rate special: Register for yourself and a friend and receive a $325 each rate!
Note: To receive this discount, one participant must register for
both participants and pay with one credit card. Registrations must
To register by credit card: Register online with the button above or call us at 800 682-8827
Unlock the Power of Essential Oils to Boost Your Practice!
In this unique workshop you will experience ...
• An innovative, gentle hands-on method of treatment that allies the potency of essential oils with acupuncture, bodywork or energy work to dramatically enhance your practice – with many practicums to experience this work
• How to select the oils and match them accurately to specific acupoints
• How to get transformative results treating the basic energetic imbalances that lead to common conditions such as muscle tension and pain, anxiety, overactive mind, depression, insomnia, fatigue, headaches, etc.
• How to perform hands-on the clinically valuable Six-Condition Assessment on a new client
• Learning the specific actions of the top 20 essential oils to correct a client’s energetic imbalances
• Extensively practicing the detailed protocols for applying the oils selected onto the points
Acupuncture or bodywork alone are often insufficient for producing the kinds of results we ideally want to see with our clients. So many of their conditions involve mental and emotional issues, and many of them present chronic disorders that usually respond better to gentle treatment. Genuine essential oils when used with specific body points can bring a powerful new dimension to our practice. Holding certain oils on specific matching points will modulate neuroendocrine functions by activating peptides, thereby triggering profound energetic changes in the individual. They can create truly amazing and lasting shifts in treatment outcome. These can be monitored by often rapid changes in the pulse, affect and facial color, as well as providing valuable relief of physical, emotional or mental symptoms.
Aroma Acupoint Therapy proves invaluable for patients presenting mental and emotional blocks; for treating infants, children and the elderly, as well as for those afraid of needles. It also excels at treating patients with chronic conditions who are too weak or sensitive to tolerate acupuncture. It also combines easily, of course, with acupuncture itself. In a bodywork practice, they allow the practitioner’s fingers to take a deserved break while the oils are being gently applied to the active points
This information-packed workshop will present the essential practical information needed to start using this effective, safe and user-friendly treatment modality right away.
This was the best seminar I have ever attended. You reminded me why we all practice this medicine ... the magic, the science, the purpose, the connection to nature and spirit, and the power of plant medicine.
— Elisa Angelone LAc
I cannot thank you enough for the weekend. I hit the ground running that Monday morning and have used oils on all my patients – it's been awesome. I really am so thrilled with the oils! They have deepened my practice and my own personal connection to the points and to healing! The oils go where words cannot! I am so grateful!
— Christine Nichols LAc
The clarity and organization of the Aroma Acupoint teaching is profound and humbling. The wealth of information that was shared and practiced in just two days is phenomenal, and I’m coming away with highly relevant clinical information that I can take into my practice right away. The teaching is beautifully distilled, clear and exciting! Most sincere thanks for a truly amazing workshop.
— Ellen Ellis L.Ac