Using Essential Oils in Chinese Medicine
Peter Holmes LAc, MH
14 NCCAOM PDAs available
14 California CEUs available for category 1, provider CPE 142
AAT is Back – Updated and Expanded!
Date: October 26 & 27 (Sat. & Sun.), 9:00 am - 5:30 pm both days
Location: Oregon College of Chinese Medicine, 75 NW Couch Street, OR 97209
Tuition: Early-bird $375
• Late registration after October 11: $425
• Buddy rate special: Register for yourself and a friend, and receive a $340 rate each!
Note: To receive this discount at any time, one person must register for both participants and pay with one credit card. Registrations must be made via phone. Individual invoices can be issued, however.
• OCOM students receive 10% discount
Cancellation policy: Cancellations received up to October 11 receive a full refund less a $50 cancellation fee. No refunds can be given after October 11, 2019.
To register by credit card: Register online with the button above or call us at 800-682-8827
Harness the Power of Essential Oils to Boost Your Practice!
In this unique updated and expanded workshop you will discover ...
• An innovative, gentle hands-on method of treatment that allies the energetic potency of essential oils with acupuncture or bodywork to dramatically enhance your practice — with practicum breakouts to practice and experience this work
• How to select the oils and match them accurately to specific acupoints
• How to obtain transformative results treating the basic energetic imbalances that lead to common conditions such as muscle tension and pain, anxiety, PMS, mental overactivity, depression, insomnia, headaches, etc.
• How to perform hands-on the clinically valuable Six-Condition Assessment on a new client
• Learning the specific actions of the top 20 essential oils to correct a client’s energetic imbalances
• Practicing the detailed protocols for applying the oils selected onto the points
Acupuncture or bodywork alone are often insufficient for producing the kinds of results we ideally want to see with our clients. So many conditions involve emotional issues that create energetic blocks and chronic blood and Qi stagnation. These conditions usually respond better to gentle treatment ... and ends up being more effective.
Aroma Acupoint Therapy is a proven treatment modality that can create truly amazing and lasting shifts in treatment outcome. These can be monitored by often rapid positive changes in the pulse and complexion, as well as providing gratifying relief of physical, emotional and mental symptoms.
Genuine essential oils when used with specific acupuncture points can bring a powerful new dimension to our practice. Holding certain oils on specific matching points will modulate neuroendocrine functions by activating peptides, thereby triggering profound energetic changes in the individual.
Aroma Acupoint Therapy proves invaluable for:
• Breaking through mental and emotional blocks that prevent significant improvement
• Treating chronic pain conditions, regardless of cause
• Treating infants, children and the elderly, as well as clients afraid of needles
• Treating patients with chronic conditions who are too weak or sensitive to tolerate acupuncture.
It also combines easily, of course, with acupuncture itself. In a bodywork practice, it allows the practitioner’s fingers to take a deserved break while the oils are being gently applied to the active points.
This information-packed workshop, along with the course booklet, presents the essential practical information needed to start using this effective, safe and user-friendly treatment modality in your practice right away.
This was one of the very best seminars that I’ve experienced. It both enhanced my current understanding of TCM patterns and diagnosis, and expanded these horizons into an entirely new and invigorating perspective. Thank you for blazing these trails!
— Bruce Gustafson LAc
The seminar opened up an entirely new understanding of the energy of not only the acupuncture points that were utilized but also the depth at which we can access their functions when combining them with the energy of essential oils. I have been familiar with the clinical as well as the personal use of aromatherapy for over 25 years and yet I felt I learned so much more about our ‘green friends/helpers.’ — Muin Daly LAc
I appreciate your passion, honesty and transparency about everything that goes into treating patients. I absolutely loved the treatments; they are so profound even though so simple.
— Sarah Vosen
Adding AAT to my practice has made my treatments more effective and long lasting. I have witnessed quicker and more significant changes with symptoms and patterns and I have seen improvement with cases that had hit a plateau in terms of progress. AAT has helped to increase my confidence as a practitioner and has helped many of my patients experience significant shifts in their patterns. Thank you for sharing your wisdom and creating a system of using essential oils that fits into the TCM scope and practice seamlessly.
— Emily Andrews LAc
The clarity and organization of the Aroma Acupoint teaching is profound and humbling. The wealth of information that was shared and practiced in just two days is phenomenal, and I’m coming away with highly relevant clinical information that I can take into my practice right away. The teaching is beautifully distilled, clear and exciting! Most sincere thanks for a truly amazing workshop.
— Ellen Ellis LAc
This was the best seminar I have ever attended. You reminded me why we all practice this medicine ... the magic, the science, the purpose, the connection to nature and spirit, and the power of plant medicine.
— Elisa Angelone LAc