Peter Holmes LAc, MH, Christine Nichols LAc &
Toni Groelly MS, LAc
14 NCCAOM PDAs and 15 California CEUs available
PREREGISTRATION IS REQUIRED
Date: April 29 & 30 (Sat. & Sun.), 9:00 - 5:30 both days
Location: Pacific College of Oriental Medicine, Manhattan, NY
Tuition: Early-bird $350
• Late registration after April 14: $395
Cancellation policy: Cancellations received April 14 receive a full refund less
a $50 cancellation fee. No refunds can be given after April 14, 2016.
To register by credit card: Register online with the button above or call us at 800 682-8827
Unlock the Power of Essential Oils to Boost Your Practice!
In this unique workshop you will experience ...
• An innovative, gentle hands-on method of treatment that allies the potency of essential oils with acupuncture, bodywork or energy work to dramatically enhance your practice — with practicum breakouts to practice and experience this work
• How to select the oils and match them accurately to specific acupoints
• How to get transformative results treating the basic energetic imbalances that lead to common conditions such as muscle tension and pain, anxiety, overactive mind, depression, insomnia, fatigue, headaches, etc.
• How to perform hands-on the clinically valuable Six-Condition Assessment on a new client
• Learning the specific actions of the top 20 essential oils to correct a client’s energetic imbalances
• Extensively practicing the detailed protocols for applying the oils selected onto the points
Acupuncture or bodywork alone are often insufficient for producing the kinds of results we ideally want to see with our clients. So many of their conditions involve mental and emotional issues, and many of them present chronic disorders that usually respond better to gentle treatment. Genuine essential oils when used with specific body points can bring a powerful new dimension to our practice. Holding certain oils on specific matching points will modulate neuroendocrine functions by activating peptides, thereby triggering profound energetic changes in the individual. They can create truly amazing and lasting shifts in treatment outcome. These can be monitored by often rapid changes in the pulse, affect and facial color, as well as providing valuable relief of physical, emotional or mental symptoms.
Aroma Acupoint Therapy proves invaluable for patients presenting mental and emotional blocks; for treating infants, children and the elderly, as well as for those afraid of needles. It also excels at treating patients with chronic conditions who are too weak or sensitive to tolerate acupuncture. It also combines easily, of course, with acupuncture itself. In a bodywork practice, they allow the practitioner’s fingers to take a deserved break while the oils are being gently applied to the active points
This information-packed workshop will present the essential practical information needed to start using this effective, safe and user-friendly treatment modality right away.
Peter and Tiffany provided an exceptional seminar, one of the very best that I’ve experienced. It both enhanced my current understanding of TCM patterns and diagnosis, and expanded these horizons into an entirely new and invigorating perspective. Thank you both for blazing these trails!
— Bruce Gustafson LAc
I cannot thank you enough for the weekend. I hit the ground running that Monday morning and have used oils on all my patients – it's been awesome. I really am so thrilled with the oils! They have deepened my practice and my own personal connection to the points and to healing! The oils go where words cannot! I am so grateful!
— Christine Nichols LAc
This was the best seminar I have ever attended. You reminded me why we all practice this medicine ... the magic, the science, the purpose, the connection to nature and spirit, and the power of plant medicine.
— Elisa Angelone LAc